I never liked being put in a box, working with the global mindset, and international exposure to 70+ countries. I strive to identify creative approaches and inspire teams to go the extra mile to find out-of-the-box solutions. I have always maintained an optimistic, positive attitude, energy, and style. Worked as a venture builder, investor, and advisor. Managed the development of early-stage blockchain technology companies through its consortium of top-tier investors, industry thought leaders and executive managers. Expert in raising funds and working with Private Equity/Venture Capital backed organizations to successful IPO or exit. A motivational leader, an expert in building highly effective and diverse teams worldwide. Have an in-depth understanding of the dynamics, opportunities, and threats of globalization, technology evolution, human development.
First Job: Nasdaq Nordic Stock Exchange (Data Analyst) Promotion: Chief Data Analyst
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports;
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality;
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems;
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets;
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems;
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs;
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.